Vincent Mary School of Engineering, Assumption University has a pleasure to announce that the application for research experience in Switzerland is now open. HEIG-VD, Hauted Ecole d’Ingenierie et de Gestion du Canton de Vaud in Switzerland has been an exclusive exchange program for Assumption University engineering students since 2006. Two well-motivated students will be selected to work as research assistants at a cutting edge research facility in Switzerland based on the cut-down capstone projects. Interested students are welcome to either submit their applications to the Engineering office (VME0202) or E-mail your scanned documents to email@example.com with the following notes.
• Deadline for submission of your application form: Friday 25 October 2019, 16:00
• Interview: Monday 28 October 2019, 14:00
• Tentative period of stay: February – June 2020
1. Junior or senior status of any majors
2. Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
3. Good command in English
4. Computer programming skills, especially C/C++ (preferred)5. Robotics/Mobile robots knowledge (preferred)
1. Typed application form (http://j.mp/323GWFR) / List of projects (http://j.mp/2MrQy6V)
2. Official Transcript
3. CV (resume)
Benefits (at HEIG-VD for selected students):
2. Health insurance
3. Immigration documents
4. Monthly living allowance
For further information, please leave your comment below or contact me in person at VME0202 or VME 0409.
Note: Online process will be forwarded to two selected students via their E-mail afterwards. Letter of Acceptance will be processed by HEIG-VD and sent to the students’ provided E-mails.