*** Announcement (Research Experience for Undergraduate students at HEIG-VD, Switzerland in Academic Year 2018) ***
*Extended deadline: Friday 23 November 2018, 16:00*
Vincent Mary School of Engineering, Assumption University has a pleasure to announce that the application for research experience in Switzerland is now open. HEIG-VD, Hauted Ecole d’Ingenierie et de Gestion du Canton de Vaud in Switzerland has been an exclusive exchange program for Assumption University engineering students since 2006. Two motivated students will be selected to work as research assistants at a cutting edge research facility in Switzerland based on the cut-down capstone projects. Interested students are welcome to either submit their applications to the Engineering office (VME0202) or E-mail your scanned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following notes.
• Deadline for submission of your application form: Friday 23 November 2018, 16:00
• Interview: To be announced
• Tentative period of stay: February – June 2019
1. Junior or senior status of any majors
2. Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
3. Good command in English
4. Computer programming skills, especially C/C++ (preferred)
5. Robotics/Mobile robots knowledge (preferred).
1. Typed application form (http://bit.ly/2zcBAei) / List of projects (http://bit.ly/2qsdoRn)
2. Official Transcript
3. CV (resume)
Benefits (at HEIG-VD for selected students):
2. Health insurance
3. Immigration documents
4. Monthly living allowance
For further information, please leave your comment below or contact me in person at VME0202.
Online process will be forwarded to two selected students via their E-mail afterwards. Letter of Acceptance will be processed by HEIG-VD and sent to the students’ provided E-mails.